Three advice of sparrow to Hunter


One person saves the net for zoo. Consciously caught in a zoo and the hunter caught him. Said to her. Man it! You eat many seeds, goats and vegetables etc. In fact, compared to these things. How much is your meat in my body? You will not even have a stomach. But if you will give me three tips on liberation, you will be very useful for your work. One of them will do the same thing. While the second time you leave me and I will turn on the wall. After this, the third and last reminder will be done when the walls flow through the branches. The person's heart was tested that zoo should not be advised to go away. (to be continued) He asked the zoo to ask him. You advise me first, then I will leave you. That's why the spider said. My first reminder is that "never be able to do it. Hearing this, the man shouted and he turned back in front of the wall. My second reminder is that the joke should not be done "and then started saying. Oh, sorry, you made me a big mistake by leaving me. Because my stomach is full of rare stone. If you slaughtered me and selling this pearl from my stomach, you would have had the wealth that you became a great leader. This person wants to hear what he says. And before he made a big mistake in his life by jumping out. If you do not leave it, you can hear my life. Seeing it stuck in this way, thinking about the branch branch and speaking. O good man! Now I first reminded you that you would not be able to do so. But you have made me aware that I keep the zoo in a stomach with a pistol. Is it possible I gave you another reminder that I do not want to do anything. But you did not have any effect on other advice, and sadness was in vain that even if I had let go. Any advice you can do is worthless. You have tried my first tutorial, which will take care of. You are not worthy of reminder. By saying this, flying flights and flights. The person lost his thinking in front of the things standing there. Those who are the ones who are reminders will be happy. We often do not react to our sincere colleagues and elders' advice, and it is our loss. These reminders are not just about to say, but there are invaluable assets obtained from the experience of intellectual and others. Those who can certainly prove to be a torch for us if we do them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political life of Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W

A good story for child speech on 11 th October

Why are the hair white on the ages? Medical experts told the reason